EMSEAL is the ideal solution for many sealing needs while providing a total system offering – and Fabral can ship with your next order.
Engineered for the harsh open farm environment, EMseal seals a wide range of building joints, seams, pads, flanges and other details found in many different farm structures. Both existing and new structures can benefit from EMSEAL’s unique sealing capabilities.
- Provides a long-term seal
- Highly resistant to bugs / vermin
- Will not dry out or become hard and brittle with age
- Will not extrude from between joints like caulk or butyl tapes
- Conforms to contours
- Fills gaps
- Maintains a seal during thermal expansion
- and contraction of building panels
- Excellent compressibility and recovery (min. compression set)
- Good thermal and sound insulator
- No shrinkage or failure due to cell breakage
- Supplied with self-adhesive and anti-stretch scrim on one side
- Maintenance free. Doesn’t need recaulking
- Surfaces to be sealed must be clean and dry.
- To start reel, cut outer liner on marking tape.
- After removal from packaging, material begins a gradual expansion – slower in cold weather than in hot.
- Peel release liner to expose mounting adhesive.
- Position AST over desired location and press to secure.
- Position other surface to be sealed over AST and secure in place.
- Within reason, AST will conform to contours and fill gaps and will seal these areas in accordance with the resulting degree of compression achieved (see compression chart on front of sheet.)